License for OIL ON MY SHOES Materials
This website is intended to be an educational resource for the general public and for students in grades K-16. This website is the product of much labor.
Below is a guide to the way the materials in “OIL ON MY SHOES” may be used. I have tried to make this as simple as possible. If these terms are not clear, write me at email@example.com. Remove the “11” from the address when you send the email.
The website “OIL ON MY SHOES” is Copyright © 1996-2016 by Geomore.com. Do not reproduce or copy materials from this site, without specific written permission, except under the following license terms:
ACCEPTABLE USES OF “OIL ON MY SHOES” MATERIALS. THESE TWO USES ARE ALLOWED:
- Teaching purposes in grades K-12. Public and private school teachers may print or distribute the materials from this website for use only by students in grades K-12. Make sure you credit “Oil On My Shoes at www.geomore.com” on each page of materials! If you do use any materials in your class, I would certainly appreciate a quick email letting me know what materials you used, and what your students are studying.
- Student research in grades K-16. You may cite materials from this work in your student research papers. Be sure to reference the materials properly using whatever rules you have been assigned.
Here is an example of how you might cite information from this site for your student research paper:
Electric Logs. (2016). Retrieved January 3, 2016, from “Oil On My Shoes” http://www.geomore.com/electric-logs/
UNACCEPTABLE USES OF “OIL ON MY SHOES” MATERIALS. ALL THE FOLLOWING USES ARE FORBIDDEN:
- Translating the materials into any other language than English.
- Duplicating or paraphrasing the materials on ANY other website.
- Duplicating or paraphrasing the materials for ANY commercial or government purpose, including training.
- Using or distributing the materials in any classroom, conference, forum, or training class, outside of teaching purposes in grades K-12.
- Printing, distribution, or reproduction of any of the materials for any purpose whatsoever, where remuneration is received, or expected to be received.
- Any other use not specifically described in this document.